DNA Testing and Personalised Drips
Get A Drip and Lifecode Gx have joined forces to bring you a DNA test and personalised drip recommendation based on your own individual results and unique genetic makeup.
Why do I need a DNA test?
Having a DNA test is the best way to find out exactly how your body responds to and metabolises certain nutrients. Much more effective than a blood test, it will tell you if you’re predisposed to certain conditions or food intolerances/allergies, and will help identify your personal micronutrient requirements.
DNA tests can help to identify the root cause of any existing problems, help you to take action to prevent future health issues, and equip you with the knowledge of how your body responds to nutrients to help you achieve optimum nutrition.
How does it work?
Your DNA never changes so you will only ever need one DNA test. After your test (a quick cheek swab – no needles!), your results will be analysed and you will then be given a personalised Drip recommendation based on your unique genetic profile. We have created two different tests to suit different budgets, which will give you your unique genetic profile related to the following lists of nutrients.
1) Choose which DNA test you want
2) Purchase the test here or in our clinic
3) Take the test (if you take the test at home simply pop the sample in the post for analysis. If you take the test in our clinic then we will do the rest – it takes just one minute using our cheek swab sample kit)
4) Your results are analysed and a bespoke drip recommendation will be created based on your own unique DNA
5) We will provide you with a detailed report explaining your results
6) You can then book in to have your personalised Drip
To purchase your DNA test and personal Drip recommendation, pop in to our clinic or click here.
Silver DNA Test, £249
Genes are tested that relate to the following nutrients: B2, B3, B6, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine, Glutamine, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Magnesium, B12 Hydroxycobalamin.
Gold DNA Test, £499
Genes are tested that relate to the following nutrients: B2, B3, B6, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine, Glutamine, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Magnesium, B12 Hydroxycobalamin, B12 Methylcobalamin, Taurine, Glutathione, Amino Acids, Ornithine, Methionine, Zinc, Selenium.